We are looking for enthusiastic bachelor and master students who are seriously considering a career in biomedical research.
- Established laboratory with international atmosphere and collaborations
- Excelent publication record
- Our students are internationally competitive and receive prestigious national and international awards
- Possible financial support
- Project focused on identification and characterization of novel inhibitors of DNA repair nucleases, their mechanisms of action and therapeutic implications
If you are:
- well-organised, motivated and passionate about pursuing a career in biomedical research
- willing to contribute to a very competitive field with your hard work
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.